Inner Growth is currently looking for some amazing people to join the team.
We are growing and are looking for talented and amazing therapists to join the growing team. If you meet the criteria below and are interested in being a part of a small private practice and playing an active role in the growth of this team-based and supportive "work family," we would like to talk with you.
What we are looking for:
Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of Illinois, with at least 1 year of post independent licensure experience, preferably with private practice experience. The ideal candidate will have a clinical niche or is interested in exploring and growing a clinican niche.
The practice currently focuses on working with children, adults and families from ages 10yrs old to adult and specializes in anxiety, depression, ADHD and parenting support. Do you have a different speciality and focus you would like to incorporate? Ideas are welcomed and supported!
This is a W-2, part time or full time position (not 1099 contractor). Compensation is percentage based on income received and paid out biweekly. The hours for this part time or full time position are flexible and set by each clinician. A minimum of 10 hours per week is required for part time and 24 hours for full time. This will include some evening hours as well as daytime hours.
What we provide:
- Competitive compensation: Pay: $50-$70/hr
- Supervision/clinical consultation included and clinicians paid for their time.
- W2 status, not independent contractor- we pay a portion of your taxes!
- $100 Stipend for CEUs after 9 months of employment with potential for other CEU training to be offered free of charge throughout the year.
- HIPAA training paid for
- Liability insurance provided
- Administrative and billing services, so you can focus solely on clinical care
- Use of electronic health record, for ease in digital files and notes
- Psychology Today profile at no cost to you.
- Twice a month pay.
- Support with insurance paneling, CAQH and onboarding process.
- Flexible schedule you can set for yourself.
- Opportunity to build your practice based on your talents and specialties.
- Health care insurance (including medical, dental and vision) available for full time employees.
**** Priority will be given to clinicians who are interested in earning their (paid for) clinical ADHD certification***
- Current independent licensure. (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT)
- Willing to work a minimum of 10 hours per week (caseload of 14 clients/week) is required for part time and 24 hours (caseload of 28 clients per week) for full time. This will include some evening hours as well as daytime hours.
- Minimum 1 year post independent licensure preferred
- Prior private practice experience is a plus